GAME OF THRONESTM: The Touring Exhibition has been extended in Belfast until 8th September and for its final month in the UK and Ireland it has unveiled its ultimate must-see list for fans.
For those missing GAME OF THRONES who want to re-experience the world of Westeros and the trials and tribulations for the Iron Throne, GAME OF THRONES: The Touring Exhibition is extending its residency and has unveiled its must-see list, all currently housed at the TEC Belfast.
Judith Owens, Chief Executive of TBL International, commented, “For almost a decade, GAME OF THRONES has taken us on a wild journey full of White Walkers, dragons, and some of the most brilliant battle scenes that have ever been seen on the small screen. Fans now have only one month to see some of these props, costumes and settings used in the making of the show while the exhibition is still in the UK and Ireland. Designed especially by GES Events in collaboration with HBO® Licensing and Retail, we’ve pulled together a must-see list for fans, including items seen in the final season.”
The must-see list includes:
- The skull of Balerion the Dread, as well as the other ancient dragon skulls from the catacombs in Kings Landing – exclusive to the Belfast stop.
- The sacred crypt of Winterfell as seen in the recent season.
- The Valyrian steel dagger used to kill the Night King.
- Vital props such as Melisandre’s signature necklace and Jamie Lannister’s golden hand.
- The costumes of the Mother of Dragons, Jon Snow, Cersei and Jamie Lannister, Arya and Sansa Stark and the Hound.
- The home of the Night’s Watch, Castle Black and the frozen lands beyond the wall
- The iconic Iron Throne
Fans will be able to snap a photo on the Iron Throne, pose with the sword of their favourite character, appear on the Hall of Faces, climb The Wall, and even fly on a CGI dragon!
Running until 8th September 2019, bend the knee and book tickets before it’s too late at www.gameofthronesexhibition.co.uk.